Friday 11 March 2011

Perception.

               The progress of this city has made me realize that this I'm just an ordinary human trapped in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Caught in the middle of the ocean-band of human that race in the pursuit of worldly wealth. Too late now for me to reverse the life stream that I had joined. I should know from that day that the world is not necessarily beautiful as I imagined. Loss of loved ones, disappointments in love, failure in education and many other allegations that I have gone through with perseverance. But all that does not mean that if I did not take a lesson from it. It is accepted that there is any wisdom, but I really feel no one will be able to identify what is wisdom. My perception that this city is very beautiful. Development that has swept this city has cut off all my old-fashioned dream when I was children. Instead, I felt my fantasy when I was little, growing and may become a reality. The fact that maybe I could feel in the next few years. Maybe. This city has also been a witness to human cruelty towards its own species. The atrocities committed for personal gain without thinking of consequences. Upon the occurrence of this, comes what is known as the protector of the people who wear black uniforms. To carry out the task of protecting society and to uphold justice. Unity is achieved after more than five decades of independence seems to vanish. Deleted because the attitude of selfish people that do not take turning to the current state of affairs prevailing in the country. Minds of the people of this city has been heavily influenced by Western ideas of a free lifestyle. A lifestyle that simply does not fit to practice in a sovereign country, which still maintains the institution of the Sultan. This situation is troubling because it may be replacing a culture of life that we have been practice from generation to generation. This city has also become a place for a youth looking for an entertainment at night with their friends without parental knowledge. Entertainment is likely to be the destroyer of their future. Crushing live teen who will become leaders in the future. Corruption is obscuring the eyes of society to be honest and transparent in their work and hide behind the grandeur of the Petronas Twin Towers (KLCC), which dwell in the city. The phenomenon of worry would be a cause of division of society one day. Smoke, fumes from factories or cars on the road skirting the majestic surrounding Kuala Lumpur have been decorating the entire airspace. Drains are clogged due to the attitude of people who have yet to realize the importance of protecting the environment. Now I am aware, the progress of this city is still not appreciated by some people. This city developed as a result of the sacrifices from the previous days. City that built in the name development. My perception changed now.

writen by : amaraziz

No comments:

Post a Comment